My Sept hols have been an Unmitigated Disaster. I’ve managed to do exactly the opposite from my supreme Holiday plan, which is probably what happens when you do something stupid like plan your holidays, anyway.
Things I shall do during the holidays
1. Clam myself up at home and study (with exception of points 3 and 5) LOL NO
2. Watch movies at an astounding rate Yes
3. Run, swim, gym No swimming but pretty good, pretty good.
4. Know what I’ll be doing every single day Yes, didn’t help
5. Meet some friends, talk some cock. Unfortunately it’ll be really few friends due to the tightness of my shirt – uh, schedule – so not a lot of cock will transpire – a little malnourished chick, if you must. Bloody rooster~~!!111
6. Bake No.
7. Write poetry/prose Yes
8. READ Yes but ultimately fail! Not done with The Satanic Verses, haven’t touched the Bible, didn’t finish The Economist, etc etc.
Things I shall not do during the holidays
1. Get sidetracked by otherwise brilliant holiday plan (by ways outlined below (2 and 3)) Very yes.
2. Flash games, Facebook fk yea :(
3. Be mediocre or lazy GRAH
4. Piss off anyone in a supremely major fashion No 0:) (the zero is The Halo Of Good Temperance, btw)
5. Unclean language / impure thoughts Largely no, but still pretty Godless, which renders this inconsequential
What I have managed to do is a) acquire a super cool T-shirt tanline which totally gives off the illusion of sportiness, actual laziness and dormancy notwithstanding; b) ask myself idle yet pertinent questions, which can be neatly summed up in three broad all-encompassing questions that, frankly, are the only questions that should matter anymore:
1. How do you win a mind game?
2. Am I the only one playing?
3. How do I get rid of the pimple above my lip in the fastest way possible?
(ie. politics, philosophy and economics.)